background

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The BIG One!

Recently, it was my daughter's first birthday.  Since I was working on a budget, I decided to make as much of the birthday decorations/food as possible.  I was so pleased with how it turned out.  I just had to share!


I was able to make invitation using scrapbook paper and my Cricut.  





Okay, I didn't make this, but my husband did.  He did such a good job I had to show it off. :)


My 1 year old was truly fascinated by these poms.  Directions for these can be found at http://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/tissue-paper-pom-poms-how-to#slide_0  



And no, I didn't make the butterflies.  They were on sale for a buck a piece at Hobby Lobby!

My first time to make cupcakes.  I think they turned out alright. (And they were yummy!)


I even made the birthday girl's outfit.  You can't tell in this pic, but on the shirt there is even an applique number 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: