background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

An all by myself creation

I've been dying to use some chevron fabric.  Absolutely love the stuff!  My little one gave me a good excuse.  She decided to rub mac and cheese all into my purse.  Yes, I probably could have washed it, but that's not the point. :)   I wanted a new purse for the fall anyway.  

I found a cute purse/tote that I loved, but I get cheap and don't want to buy patterns.  I love all the free tutorials out there!  I've become familiar enough with the basics of purses that I knew I could figure it out.  And I did! 


You know you love it!  I'm super happy with it, and what's even better is that I did this without instructions, patterns. Nothing! The bow/sash comes off.  It's currently cinched around the top of the purse by belt loops, but it can be taken off in case you need a cute scarf.  And the inside of the purse is the same cute fabric.  I am in love with these colors!  Oh, look.  It matches my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment: