background

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sew many purses!

I've come to the conclusion that one of the reasons that I like purses so much (besides the fact of how fun and cute they can be) is that no matter what, they still fit!  I think I figured this out when I was 9 months pregnant with my little one.  My shoes were getting too tight.  Even my maternity clothes were starting to get too short, but my purse still fit!  Isn't that a great feeling when you're feeling as big as a house.  At least something still works for you!

I also love how I can find a purse that is fun, colorful, and a little daring even.  I don't carry a purse just to match it to my outfit.  I don't really care about that.  If I love a purse, I carry it usually for a good amount of time before switching out, usually at the end of a season.  So, finding a great purse just makes me so very happy!


Speaking of purses...  :)

I've made a few more.  They are listed in my Etsy store So Love to Sew.  Here's a quick look at them.  I have more pics available on my Etsy site so you can see all the details.








The purse below is not actually on my site for sale (though it can be if anyone is interested!)  After I started making purses for myself and a few others, my daughter decided she needed a purse like mine.  So, of course, I made her one.  Her's isn't quite as sturdy and a about half the size.  It even has all the cute little pockets inside.  She loves it!  She carries it with her often.  I was so excited when I realized my little girl likes purses as much as me!



1 comment:

  1. Good Point! I never thought about it, but it's true- Purses always fit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: